Midas Pioneers have voted and we’ve now got the top idea from our Ideas Central: Non-active Pioneer status will be made available for bidding. It echoes our mission to maintain the engagement level of Midas Pioneers for a healthy and active Midas Ecosystem. Thus we have decided to pick up and are considering to implement that idea as follows:
- We will monitor all Pioneers Wallet according to their registered wallets in the Midas Cabinet to make sure up-to-date Midas Strength and Power.
- Pioneers that sold off their MAS position to lower than Apprentice Level and remain the same in 2 weeks will be shown on a warning board and notified by email that their Pioneer Status will be up for bidding. Their Pioneer seat will be subsequently transferred to the highest bidder. After one week on the Warning Board, their seats will be up for bidding.
- The winning bid will be contributed to a pool named as Pioneer Engagement Pool, which will be quarterly airdropped to all active Pioneers according to their MAS strength.
- And from now on, pioneers ideas that are selected for implementation will receive 888 MAS rewards (only if it is not put as Anonymous).
- We will start opening new registration for future Midasians on Midas Protocol website. Future Pooling will open earlier for Pioneers. Midasians will have to wait for their turn. Midasians who want to obtain Pioneer Status will have their chance if there is a seat put up for bidding.
Stay tuned and keep contributing to the healthy growth of Midas Ecosystem!