Based on a Midas Pioneer’s project submission and after passing our board review, Divi Masternode is now up for voting on Midas Foundation.
If the Vote passes 51% then pooling will be conducted, ACCEPTING ONLY $DIVX.
Other type of token sent to our pooling address WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
Proposed rules for $DIVI MasterNodes on Midas Foundation:
- The pooling of $DIVX will not be returned to the pooling members as it’s held by the Foundation even though all rewards are allocated to the Pooling members and Pioneers as a group.
- Every Year starting when Divi Project MainNet starts, a vote will be held for the people who pooled to assess continuing forward in order to decide to continue or to dissolve the Masternode holding.
- The Diamond MasterNode has a 20% bonus that amounts to very near 125,000 $DIVI per month and this will be distributed to Midas Pioneers who contributed to the MasterNode Pool, 1/2 based on their pool stake and 1/2 based on their Midas Strength.
- The lottery blocks that are given for rewards will be distributed amongst the pooling members of the Diamond Node as they are the ones who put their investment in a lock.
- This Diamond Node(s) will be run by the Midas Foundation as a service to the Pioneers and Pooling members.
- The distribution of $DIVI will be on a monthly basis to lower the amount of transaction fees.
- The minimum amount to be permitted to pool for this Divi Project MasterNode is 500 $DIVX.
- The rights to the initial pooling amount of $DIVX can be assigned to another Pioneer member if there is Agreement between both Pioneers.
- If a Pioneer sells all $MAS and loses Pioneer status and does not make provisions for the selling of the $DIVI to another member they will forfeit those $DIVI to the Foundation.
Read and vote for Divi Masternode project here: