Global ICO Transparency Alliance (GITA) is a global non-profit initiative formed out of the desire to address pressing issues and negative impressions generated by the way Initial Coin Offerings (“ICOs”) are being conducted to date. GITA seeks to promote a self-regulatory framework and sustainable ecosystem, both in the pre-ICO and post-ICO phases, to drive transparency and accountability across the globe.
At the core of GITA is its transparency platform. GITA it is not hierarchical. Based on principles of blockchain it consists of Super Nodes and Nodes, the foundation, founding members council and steering groups. Global governance requires various stakeholders participation, that is why GITA unites non-government organisations, crypto investors, independent rating agencies, exchanges, academia and more. At GITA we believe that the future of ICOs is bright. This type of crowdfunding will evolve, changing global capital markets, securities issuing and providing level-playing field to all investors in the world.
Congratulations Regulus Investment and Capital Holdings and Dr. David Nguyen Vu on joining GITA as Founding Council Member and Super Node.
Other founding council members include:
- Jaclyn Tsai, Former Minister without Portfolio in Taiwan
- Tony Tong, Hong Kong Blockchain Association
- Alice Chen, ACCESS - Singapore Blockchain Association
- Keiichi Hida, Japan Blockchain Association
- Nakhoon Choi, Korea Blockchain Association
- Mik Mironov, ICORating
- Cecilia Mueller Chen, Crypto Valley Association
The first batch of SuperNodes:
- Taiwan Fintech Association
- Korea Blockchain Association
- Regulus Investment and Capital Holdings
- Hong Kong Blockchain Association
- Thailand Blockchain Association
- ACCESS - Singapore Blockchain Association
- Japan Blockchain Association
Being found and supported by Regulus, Midas Foundation is proud to be part of this blockchain evolution and thrive to become a GITA node in near future.