In order to support Tomochain Mainnet launch, Midas has been setting up and running Masternodes King Midas I, II and III on Tomochain to support Midasians who contribute to the pool by their MAS tokens. Now, Tomochain mainnet is proved to be very successful with full 150 Masternodes and many more stay in Proposed Mode. In the recent days, a Voting War has been happening bringing the minimum number of vote for a Masternode to stay in the list of 150 to very high level of minimum 140K of TOMO. As a result, King Midas I has fallen out of the top list. After careful consideration, we believe that it’s time that we should not participate in that voting war on Tomochain Masternode. Hence, we decide to make swift decision as follows step by step:
- On 21 February, we resign tomo masternode King Midas I.
- On 28 February, we will dissolve 80% of the Tomochain Masternode MAS Pool. 80% of MAS tokens contributed to the pool will be returned to the participants.
- On 30 March, we will resign King Midas II and III.
- On 30 March, we will dissolve the left over 20% of the Tomochain Masternode MAS Pool. All MAS tokens contributed to the pool will be returned to the participants.
- All rewards of February 2019 will still follow the current arrangement, meaning that they will be tripled and shared to all participants according to their pool stakes.
- The reward for March 2019 of 2 Masternode King Midas II and III will be distributed according to the stakes but not tripled anymore.
Furthermore, in line with our direction to create passive income for Midas Pioneers and Midasians, we will create new income generating programs, based on recent successes of TomoDice.com and the recently launched MCashDice.com. The details of those programs will be announced soon and the house reserve staking will be conducted on Midas Foundation platform.
Telegram: t.me/MidasProtocolGlobal, t.me/MidasPR